Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Arabic Singer Ahmed Bukhatir Songs Lyrics

أحمد بوخاطر Ahmed Bukhatir Bukhatir.org Forgive Me Today, upon a bus, I saw a girl with golden hair. And wished I was as fair. When suddenly she rose to leave, I saw her hobble down the aisle. She had one leg and wore a crutch. But as she passed, she smiled. Oh God, forgive me when I whine. I have two legs the world is mine. [With feet to take me where I`d go. With eyes to see the sunset's glow. With ears to hear what I'd know. Oh God, forgive me when I whine. I have blessed indeed, the world is mine.] I stopped to buy some candy. The lad who sold it had such charm. I talked with him, he seemed so glad. If I were late, it`d do no harm. And as I left, he said to me, "I thank you, you've been so kind. You see," he said, "I`m blind" Oh God, forgive me when I whine. I have two eyes the world is mine. [With feet to take me where I `d go. With eyes to see the sunset's glow. With ears to hear what I'd know. Oh God, forgive me when I whine. I have blessed indeed, the world is mine.] I saw a child with eyes of blue. He stood and watched the others play. He did not know what to do. I stopped a moment and then I said, "Why don't you join the others, dear?" He looked ahead without a word. And then I knew. He couldn't hear. Oh God, forgive me when I whine. I have two ears the world is mine. With feet to take me where I `d go. With eyes to see the sunset's glow. With ears to hear what I'd know. Oh God, forgive me when I whine. I've been blessed indeed, the world is mine Last Breath From those around I hear a Cry, A muffled sob, a Hopeless sigh, I hear their footsteps leaving slow, And then I know my soul must Fly! A chilly wind begins to blow, Within my soul, from Head to Toe, And then, Last Breath escapes my lips, It's Time to leave. And I must Go! So, it is True (But it's too Late) They said: Each soul has its Given Date, When it must leave its body's core, And meet with its Eternal Fate. Oh mark the words that I do say, Who knows? Tomorrow could be your Day, At last, it comes to Heaven or Hell Decide which now, Do NOT delay! Come on my brothers let us pray Decide which now, Do NOT delay! Oh God! Oh God! I cannot see! My eyes are Blind! Am I still Me Or has my soul been led astray, And forced to pay a Priceless Fee Alas to Dust we all return, Some shall rejoice, while others burn, If only I knew that before The line grew short, and came my Turn! And now, as beneath the sod They lay me (with my record flawed), They cry, not knowing I cry worse, For, they go home, I face my God! Oh mark the words that I do say, Who knows, Tomorrow could be your Day, At last, it comes to Heaven or Hell Decide which now, Do NOT delay ! Come on my brothers let's pray Decide which now, do not delay I still ask (request Almighty) [I know I can never ever pay you that you've lend me in my days , yet humbly for more I still must ask You and praise You, though You do not need my praise] He is there for me when no one else will listen he is there for me when no one else will care and with his love my inner self can glisten and lose its darkened troubles and despair I know that I can never ever pay You for all the debts You lent me in my days yet humbly for more I still must ask You and praise You though You do not need my praise my worldly wants do not mean a thing to You for Your eternal giving knows no pair and when I'm needing I turn only to You for You are kind, and just, and Ever-Fair. when I'm alone, He is always there beside me we meet and talk five times in every day and all alone ... knowing his presence by me ... I turn my face towards His and then I say I know that I can never ever pay You for all the debts You lent me in my days yet humbly for more I still must ask You and praise You though You do not need my praise so I still ask, for no one else will listen and I still ask, for no one else will care on that last day, when fires are at-glisten and enter gardens those for whom You care!!!! It's time It's time It's time to give Time to forgive All your relative and friends . It's time to give It's time to live Honestly with no pretends It's time to share It's time to care About every move you make It's time to share And to declare " The hope in my heart won't break " it will never break It's time to speak Not to be weak It's time to stand up for right It's time to seek The highest peak And to struggle with all your Might It's time to strive And to survive In this big chaotic place It's time to fly With your head high So that you are not pushed down It's time to eye the endless sky and to reach out for your crown It's time to glow From head to let go To heal every wound and scar It's time to make And not to break The bond that you left behind It's time to brace A better place So that you can reach your goal It's time to speak Not to be weak It's time to stand up for right It's time to seek The highest peak And to struggle with all your Might It's time to strive And to survive Allah almighty who created the sun ? he's Allah almighty .... who created the moon? he's Allah almighty .... who runs the rivers and lakes? he's Allah almighty .... who runs the clouds full of rain? he's Allah almighty .... who forgives us when we commit many sins? Allah almighty! who looks down on us? tell me who he is? Allah almighty! and when you meet Allah ... you should be so proud ... and then you'd shout it to him out loud!!! you are my god! you are my god! subhan Allah ... wa be hamdiAllah worthy of all praise ... you are my god, la ilaha illa Allah who sparkles stars in the sky? he's Allah almighty .... who taught the birds how to fly? he's Allah almighty .... who taught us to pray five times? he's Allah almighty .... and helped us to do good, not crimes? he's Allah almighty .... who sent Muhammad Sallahu Allahu Alaihi Allah almighty ... and gifted us Islam cause there's no other way Allah almighty ... ....... Don't let me go Forgive me god, I beg, I pray, I did not do good in my day, I did not do all that you say, And finally I've went astray... I ask you now for one more chance, And I will follow without a glance, I'll change my life, my life for you, And follow you, word through and through. I will be back I promise, Don't let me go this way, Give me one chance, Don't let me go .... You are so kind, You are so pure You are the one, You are my cure. Don't let me go .... Don't let me go ... I know that I have missed my prayer, Thought you'd forgive me anyway, I took advantage of your love, Not knowing you watched from above I was so bad I could not see, My sins all gathering in front of me, I was so blind, until this day, Didn't know I, end of this way I will be back I promise, Don't let me go this way, Give me one chance, Don't let me go .... You are so kind, You are so pure You are the one, You are my cure. Don't let me go .... Don't let me go ... Muhammad PBUH / Khair Khalq we shall love Muhammad, till streams dry totally we love him, the mercy to all, to you and to me we love Muhammad for He guides to the right way we love him to please Allah the one and one only surprisingly how they !!!.... neglect our Mustapha how imperfect our courage and pride would be sent by the merciful, Allah the almighty enlightened us to live in perfect harmony nation of Islam .... return to Allah above the others rise and gain the creators prize أطفالنا Children حمامة نودي نودي سلمي على سعودي Ye... pigeon coo , And great peaceful Saudi أطفالنا أحبابنا يا نسل خي أمة Our Dear Children Successors of the best nation يا أمة القرآن People of Qur'an هيا نقيم دولة للعدل و الحرية Lets establish the state of peace and justice يقطنها الإحسان Full of charity إسلامنا يدعو إلى تسامح ووحدة Our Islam calls to tolerance and unity فكلنا إخوان We are all brothers لا فرق بين أبيض و أسود أحبتي No difference between white and black فلنحيا في أمان Lets live in peace/security نعم نحب وحدة تجمعنا على العمل Yes, We love to live in unity, Where all of us work together / Yes, love and unity that brings us together to work قلوبنا مفعمة برحمة و بالأمل Our Hearts full of mercy and hope نخرج نمضي قدما كالسيف في يد البطل We go out united, as a sword in the hand of the hero شعارنا هيا اعملوا كم خاب من يهوى الكسل How come our Works be fail/ miscarry in laziness Our slogan is lets work together بيت عزيز احترق صبوا عليه قدر مرق Aziz burnt house as much as it poured broth You are the precious nation, With all ethical canons الله يا أغلى الأمم يا من سموتهم بالقيم God, the most expensive of the Nations, Smutem is your values سيروا بجد و همم Walk hard and discouraging قيمتنا أخلاقنا و الدين كله شيم Worth of religion and ethics, all of respects Ethics are our values, And our religion is full of values كفاه ثورة في الظلم It is revolution in injustice It is a light in the darkness نحن بني الإسلام نمتاز بصدق و شمم We built the privileged position of Islam and pride, then honestly and we are proud as we follow Islam, Full of trustworthiness لأننا خير الأمم since we are the best nations قرآننا يجمعنا يدعو الأخص و الأعم Between us and our Quran calls for broader and more specifically our Qur'an unite us إلى التحلي بالقيم To show values calling for positive values أطفالنا هيا اسجدوا لواحد فرد علم Prostrate yourselves, our children come to one person aware of our children kneel down to God لله واهب النعم God and their blessings the one who award all good طاح المطر بيد الله كسر الحوى عبدالله Ills of God, however, the rain break Alihuy Abdullah الكون يا أحبتي صنع يد الرحمن The universe, O my Beloved, made by Ar-Rahman (The most Gracious) معهد الأركان Institute Staff مرسومة في وجهه مسيرة الإنسان Enshrined in the march of human / and the march of human being على مدى الزمان Over time / traced on the universe... فالخير فيه أول والشر فيه الثاني Good at first and latter/ second was the evil و العبد فيه الجاني And devotees where offender كونوا جناة الخير عيشوا بقلب حان offenders Be Good , Live heart come ينبض بالإيمان in A vibrant faith هيا إذن أحبتي يا إخوتي في الله Then Come on, my brothers ,O my Beloved, towards God نملأ الدنيا بالعمل نمشي بنور الله Minimum security work, walking the light of God نحب كل الناس لا نبغض خلق الله love all People , not God's repulsive creation ندعو إلى التسامح فكلنا لله We all call for universal God / the universe created by God who made everything Only English : Children Ye... pigeon coo And great Saudi Our Dear Children Successors of the best nation People of Qur'an Lets establish the state of peace and justice Full of charity Our Islam call to tolerance and unity We are all brothers No difference between white and black Lets live in peace/security We love to live in unity Where all of us work together Our Hearts full of mercy and hope We go out united as a sword in the hand of the hero Our slogan is lets work You are the precious nation With all ethical canons Ethics are our values And our religion are full of values It is a light in the darkness and we are as Muslims Full of trustworthiness since we are the best nations our Qur'an unite us calling for positive values our children kneel down to God the one who award all good the universe created by God who made everything and the march of human being are traced on the universe... يا بني My son يا بني يا بني ياسنى في مقلتي My son... My son, The sight of my eye أنت أغلى في الحشى من مهجتي من ناظري You are the most precious thing to me تسعد القلب الشجى You create Happiness to me أنا أفديك بروحي وبأغلى ما لدي I am ready to sacrifice myself for you, And with the best of what I have ما أحيلاه زمانا يوم أن كنت صبيا Oh What a nice time it was when you were a lovely child ضاحكا ترنو إلي Looking at me laughing أين من قد كان أنسى بت لا ألقى نجيا Where is the one who was my happiness ? ما الذي ألهاك عني أهي الدنيا الدنية What have happened and you forgot me , Does life mean this? أي جر من قد جنيت كي ترى عني غنيا What wrong I committed , that you forgot me هل نسيت الود إني لم أكن يوما نسيا Have you forgotten our kindness كم تمنيت كأن لو كنت للعهد وفيا I desired that you remember me كم ركبت الصعب حتى تجني العيش الهنيا I used to face every difficulty for you ولكم جاهدت كيما تنهل العلم السنيا And made the impossible to make you ولكي ألقى أمامي رجلا جلدا قويا A man assumes all troubles راقيا مثل الثريا Higher than the stars أسهر الليل أنادي يا بني إرجع إلي I used to spend the night sleepless, My son came back to me فلتعد لي يا حبيبي مثلما كنت نقيا Clean and clear as you used to be علني ألقاك يوما قبل أن ألقى المنية I would like to meet you before my death رغم هذا البعد قلبي لم يكن عنك قصيا My heart is still with you, despite the distance رب فأصفح عنه واعف واهده النهج السويا My god forgive him, and lead him to the proper path قد رضيت اليوم عنه ربى فاجعله رضيا I have forgiven him, so you also forgive him... مدينتي شارقة The City of Sharjah مشرقة بالضياء Bright Balzia مدينتي شارقة ٌ مشرقة ٌ بالضياء The cities of Sharjah bright Balzia مفعمة أرجاؤها بنكهة الأتقياء Flavor is full of pious postponed تزرع فينا مثلا ً فيها معاني الإباء For example, we planted the meanings Aliaba أنعم بها من وطن ٍ لا يعرف الكبرياء Blessed by the nation did not know the pride مشرقة بالضياء Bright Balzia مدينتي فاضلةٌ The cities of utopia ذو الفضل قد شادها Chadha has a credit شامخة ٌ تسمع أقصى الأرض إنشادها Proud to hear the maximum land Inchadha مشرقة بالضياء تقرأ في البر لها والبحر أمجادها Read in the land and sea laurels متاحف ٌ معالم ٌ تبهر روادها Museum features of astronauts impress مشرقة بالضياء مدينتي شارقة ٌ مشرقة ٌ بالضياء] مفعمة أرجاؤها بنكهة الأتقياء تزرع فينا مثلا ً فيها معاني الإباء [أنعم بها من وطن ٍ لا يعرف الكبرياء دمتي لنا مشرقة شارقة ٌ دمتي لنا دمتي لنا مشرقة Sharjah Dmte us Dmte us bright ودام بانيها الذي أضحى اليد المنفقة The Baneha, who has become a labor expended دمتي لنا مشرقة Dmte us bright يا شمما عشقته في خورفكان الجبل Oh Cmma Ahqth mountain in Khorfakkan قصباء من غيرتها حاضنة ٌ للسهل Qsaba of modified incubator easy شارقة ٌ أنتي العمل أنتي خلايا النحل Sharjah Ante Ante work beehives مساجد معاهد جامعة ٌ للشعل Institutes of the University of the mosque's most powerful spy أسواقنا قد لبست Our markets have been six روعة فن حلل Analyzed the beauty of art وبرلمان طفلنا The Parliament Tflana أمسى لشورى مثل Shura to become like دمتي لنا مشرقة سلطان يافخر الأمم شكرا على ذي القيم Sultan Iafajr United Thank you for the values of في زمن تلقى معا أهنها والشيم At a time of both receiving and Ohnha Hem بأننا أمانة في يد من قد حكم That we are in the hands of the secretariat had been sentenced نعم نعم رعيتنا بالجد ثم الهمم Yes, yes Reitna industrious and Sciences فكنت خير من جرى بالكتب بل والقلم I was better than the books and pen فأمة لا تقرأ حياتها كالعدم Vomp does not read her life Kaladm دم باني المجد لنا عطرا تثير الهمم Blood Builder glory is motivation for us perfume ويحفظ الله إماراتٍ وعاش العلم And God bless the UAE and lived science أمة الصحراء أمّةَ الصّحراءِ يا شعبَ الخُلودِ من سِواكُم حلّ أغلال الورى أي داعٍ قبلكم في ذا الوجودِ صاح لا كسرى هنا لا قيصرا من سواكم في حديثٍ أو قديمٍ أطْلَعَ القرآن صُبْحًا للرّشادِ هاتِفاً في مَسْمَعِ الكونِ العظيمِ ليس غيرُ الِله ربا للعبادِ وي كأن لم تشرقوا في الكائنات بهدى الإيمان والنّهجِ الرشيدِ ونسيتم في ظلال الحادثاتِ قيمة الصّحراءِ في العيشِ الرّغيدِ كلّ شَعبِ قامَ يبني نهضةً وأرى بنيانكم منقسماً في قديمِ الدّهرِ كنتم أمّةً لَهْفَ نفسي كيف صِرْتُم أمماً كُلَّ من أهملَ ذاتِيّتَهُ فهو أولى النّاسِ طرّاً بالفناء لن يرى في الدهر قومِيّتَهُ كلَّ من قلّدَ عيشَ الغُرَباءِ فَكِّرُوا في عَصْرِكُم واسْتَبِقُوا طالَما كُنتم مِثالًا للبشر واملؤُوا الصحراء عزماً وابعثوا مرةً أُخرى بها رَوحَ عُمَر أحبك مثلما انت --- احبك كيفما كنت ومهما كان مهما صار --- انت حبيبتي انت حلالي انت لا أخشى --- عذولا همه مقتي لقد اذن الزمان لنا --- بوصل غير منبت سقيت الحب في قلبي --- بحسن الفعل والسمت يغيب السد ان غبت --- ويصفو العيش ان جئت نهاري كادح حتى --- إذا ما عدت للبيت لقيتك فانجلى عني --- ضناي اذا تبسمت تضيق بي الحياة إذا --- بها يوما تبرمت فأسعى جاهدا حتى --- احقق ما تمنيت هنائي انت فالتهني --- بدفء الحب ما عشت فروحانا قد ائتلفا --- كمثل الارض والنبت فيا املي ويا سكني --- ويا أنسي وملهمتي يطيب العيش مهما ضاقت --- الايام ان طبت نشيد الشارقة غنت الدنيا نشيد الشارقة ... فإذا الدرب شموس شارقة وهي بالعلم نجوم بارقة ... فلنغني كلنا للشارقة بخطى الرحمن صغنا الابتداء ... رحلة الأولى ووعد الالتقاء ونشيد الجود حبا وصفاء ... وعطاء قد أتى بعد عطاء وتحد يملأ الدنيا ضياء ... وندى البحر كفاح وسخاء قصة الصبر شراع الارتقاء ... بمدى الماضي نقاء ووفاء قد وهبنا المجد وأسباب الرجاء ... لنرى الدنيا دوما بالرخاء أشرقي يا شارقة .. أشرقي يا شارقة أشرقي يا شارقة .. أشرقي يا شارقة ... أشرقي بالنور في كل المعاني ... وانشري السلم بأزهار الأماني ألهمي الكون تقاسيم الأغاني ... واملئي الرايات في الدنيا تفاني سطري التاريخ كي تحيا الثوان ... تزدهي بالفخر رمزا في الزمان فالضيا شارقة اليوم تهاني ... فالنغنيها ندى عبر المكان هكذا نحن تنادينا جهارا ... وأحلنا ظلمة الجهل نهارا وأنتهجناه فعمرنا الديارا ... وانتشرنا بندى الخير انتشارا بهدى العلم بدأنا الإبتدارا ... فسلكناه سبيلا ومسارا وعقدنا العزم عزا وقرارا ... فرفعنا النور في الكون شعارا Hijaab (Peaceful Screening/ Veiling) this my hijaab, I will never remove hijaab is my pride, it makes my soul improve it is Allah's law, how can I oppose hijaab is my way, the way that Allah chose hijaab is my way, the way that Allah chose people didn't approve for what I had to say ... covering my self will hide my charm away; confused was my mind in what I shouldn't do .. I have been so sad, my feelings never went through; my heart got that peace, the peace that showed me light the light of my hijaab which made my spirit bright; without my hijaab, I feel insecure deep within my soul, I feel peace and pure oh my dearest sisters, hijaab is the cure wisdom lies beneath it, I know that's for sure gift yourself with guidance and never regret accepting it would be getting all respect; all around is evil that wants to prevail ... sticking to Islam we won't let good fail; let's embrace hijaab and await our reward .. it is for Allah, the one and only lord يا أمي لسوف أعود يا أمي أقبّل رأسك الزاكي أبتّك كل أشواقي وأرشف عطر يمناك أمرغ في ثرى قدميك خدي حين ألقاك أوري الترب من دمعي سرورا في محياك فكم أسهرت من ليل لأرقد ملأ أجفاني وكم أظمأت من جوف لترويني بتحناني ويوم مرضت لا أنسى دموعا منك كالمطر وعينا منك ساهرة تخاف علي من خطر ويوم وداعنا فجرا وما أقساه من فجر يحار القول في وصف الذي لاقيت من هجري وقلت مقولة لا زلــت مدّكرا بها دهري محال أن ترى صدرا أحن عليك من صدري ببرك يا منى عمري إله الكون أوصاني رضاؤك سر توفيقي وحبك ومض إيماني وصدق دعائك انفرجت به كربي وأحزاني ودادك لا يشاطرني به أحد من البشر فأنت النبض في قلبي وأنت النور في بصري وأنت اللحن في شفتي بوجهك ينجلي كدري إليك أعود يا أمي غدا أرتاح من سفري ويبدأ عهدي الثاني ويزهو الغصن بالزهر

No comments: