Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Class,Item,Term,Ward exams of Medical (4th Year) Second(2nd) Professional exam completed by Creator's Mercy

All praise to Almighty Allah within Whose Favor All Righteous Events Occur.
All Class,Item,Term,Ward exams of Medical (4th Year) Second(2nd) Professional exam completed by Creator's Mercy.
--->May The Most-Gracious Bless and Reward SAAD Husayn The Best in upcoming Events.
REALIZATION: My mom always told me that we could never measure our wealth by money but by our friends.
She would surely be glad to meet you and know how rich I turned out to be!
Thank You ALL of My Friends for your Awesome Prayers, Support, Inspiration & EVERYTHING :)





1 .Glory be to Allah and His is the praise; Allah, the Greatest is free from imperfection.
2. Oh Allah! There is no omen except Yours. There is no goodness except Yours, and there is no Lord but You.
3. There is no might and power but that of Allah, the All-Powerful and the All-Wise.
4. I seek forgiveness from Allah, my Lord from every sin, and I repent unto Him.
5. Allah is Sufficient for me. I place all of my trust and reliance in You; There is nothing worthy of worship except You & You are the Lord of the Majestic Throne.
6. I am pleased with Allah as the Lord, Islam as religion & Muhammad (S) as prophet & messenger.
7. *Our Lord, let not our hearts deviate after You have guided us and grant us from Yourself mercy. Indeed, You are the Bestower...

No comments: